The brewery was established in July 2016 and the goal is to return the centuries-old brewing tradition to the village of Velké Losiny. The village of Velké Losiny was founded by German colonists at the beginning of the 13th century. However, the first written mention dates back to 1351 when Losiny was mentioned in the papal deed as "Ulrici villa - tower with parish and church". The Renaissance chateau included a mill and a large farmyard with a brewery. Hence the first mention of the existence of the brewery. From the original brewery, only the torso of the former brewery and ice house have been preserved, which is represented by a deep, stone-walled and roofed opening in the ground. Under Jan Ludvík of Žerotín (between 1723 and 1729), the existing brewery was rebuilt into a granary and beer ceased to be brewed here.
WHERE is it tapped? Brněnka Velké Losiny